Re: SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeeep

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeeep
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:52:47 -0400
>an uproar over Huch & Chuck advertising here (not that I think they
>shouldn't, gotta have a lighter side to keep this list bearable) and as cool
>as their "products" are if you want to be technical, not really autox.

And as far as their clothing products go, in past years they have NOT made
a profit, but have rather put all the profits right back into the community
as contributions to the DTN Fund and the mjb fund.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki

Please visit my website at http://www.customline.com/ride99 and take a
moment to help me do something to change the world.