Re: SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeeep

To: "Mark J. Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeeep
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:19:19 -0400
You failed to see the usefulness of this equipment in conjunction
with the GEEZ box, ergo fully autox related.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!