re: wheel lugs and spacers

To: Gent Matthew-EMG030 <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>,
Subject: re: wheel lugs and spacers
From: Annie Gill <baby_nsx@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:44:08 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy!

I have 5mm spacers from H&R for my 98 Integra Type R.
They work great, and come with the longer studs.  I
only replaced the studs on the rear wheels, there was
plenty of thread left with the spacers on the front,
but not the back.  Don't have any problems running my
street wheels without the spacers but with the longer
studs (my street wheels are 17X7 and +45 offset).

Contact Matt at Evolution Sports (425) 710-9200 for
more info... He's a H&R distributor and great to work
with, and has resonable prices.  H&R does make other
sizes of spacers, too...  (tell him I sent ya!)

Annie Gill
Team Butt Heat
98 Integra Type R
99 Civic Si