SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeeep

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SPAM: High quality 21" monitors & etc, cheeeep
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:29:08 -0700 (MST)
Since this is a list catering to the types that, uhhhh, enjoy this kind of
equipment, I took liberty in sending this SPAM to you all thinking some may
actually want to read this:

My work (a leasing company) has taken back some off-lease equipment from a
Federal engineering project, soooo ....

we have the following cool stuff avail at the special "autox-friends" prices:

21" SVGA multisync Intergraph .25 dot pitch monitors (21SD95)  $300 (we are
getting $375+ for these on eBay)
17" SVGA  multisync Intergraph .27 dot pitch monitors  (17SD95) $125

Intergraph TD20 Pentium 200 PC's:
32MB
2.45GB hard drive
12x CD
16 bit sound
joy stick port
microphone jack
$150

Let me know if you want anything. These are "like new" less than 2 years
old, original packaging, manuals etc. Super clean environment (the Unisys
office building in SLC, UT)

Jim Rohn
Beater Racing
623-780-0500 work, 7:30-4 PST, AZ

DO NOT RESPOND to this email, send your inquiries to:

jrohn@varilease.com

autox content: any of those weenie fwd GS cars going to be in Toledo this
Sunday??? Beware!!!! The wrath of the f-body awaits .... :-)