Re: Additional rant

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Additional rant
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:15:54 -0400 (EDT)
> BTW:  To the best of my knowledge, you have to compete in all 3 events (Super
> Solo, Pro Finale, and Nationals) to qualify for the Super Solo.  So it would
> be impossible to compete for cash in only 2 of the 3 venues.  Right?

Nope.

The "three events" are the Friday-before Super Solo course, the Nationals
North Course, the Nationals South  Course.

It has to be a set all Neon drivers can do. There is extra qualification and/or
licensing for the Pro.

BTW, why Thu-Fri this year? The class order for '99  has absolutely nothing
to do with rotating prior years' setups, it would seem. It is
simplky this -- classes near the top of the alphabet run T-W, those nearer the
bottom run T-F.

TW gets SS, AS-CS, TF gets DS-HS
TW gets ASP-CSP, TF gets DSP-ESP
It is *almost* true for Prep and Mod except that CP is TF while DP is TW and
DM is TF while EM is TW.

All the ground-pounder classes run TF -- FS, ESP, CP

Apparently no attempt, as in past years, to put a mix of classes on course
each day.

Late flash .. yes, there will be ST. It runs T-W

--Rocky