RE: Additional Rant

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Additional Rant
From: KFine@SARCOM.COM
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:03:37 -0400
Neons Running Thur/Fri - 3rd year in a row

The reason for this is that the wonderful people that are the co-chairs of
the event (Nick & Paula Leverone) run in DS and it makes the job of getting
Nationals started without having to worry about walking the course Monday a
heck of a lot easier.  So until some one else steps up to the plate and
wants to be the chairperson of the event, I guess DS running on Thur/Fri
will have to do.

Good Luck to all competitors of the 1999 Solo II Nationals - we'll miss ya
this year.

Kim Fine
no car?????yet