Re: Additional Rant

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Additional Rant
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:50:11 -0700

There typically is a rotation for the run order.  You will find that the Chairs
of Nationals typically will move some classes around so that their class runs
Thursday/Friday.  This makes their life 100 times easier so they can get all the
bugs worked out on days they are not concentrating on taking home a National
Championship.  DS has the "bad luck" of having Nick and Paula Leverone be crazy
enough to volunteer for the second year in a row.

Bad luck for some but you either like it or you lump it.

BTW:  To the best of my knowledge, you have to compete in all 3 events (Super
Solo, Pro Finale, and Nationals) to qualify for the Super Solo.  So it would be
impossible to compete for cash in only 2 of the 3 venues.  Right?

AB

Steve Couture wrote:

> <RANT>
> Why isn't DS running on Tuesday/Wednesday?  With the Neon Super Solo on
> Friday the 10th and DS not running until Thursday the 16th and Friday the
> 17th that makes for a *very* long stay.  Especially if you aren't
> competing in the Pro Solo!
> </RANT>

Additional Rant:

This is the third year in a row that I know of for this set up, maybe
more.  Somebody else, besides Mark Sipe, got somethin' against Neons?
At least there could be a rotation.

end-o-rant
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>