Re: Since we're talking tires...

To: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@epix.net>
Subject: Re: Since we're talking tires...
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:13:40 -0400
The first generation autocross radials did like camber advantaged
cars. They also went away sooner than most people liked, but boy they
stuck like glue until that point. Second generations were more
receptive to less camber, and lasted a whole bunch longer. The third
generation, that I'm currently on, have yet to give up on any account.
If any thing they seem to be getting better. I've been using the
Hoosiers since '96. I think the BFG product is going through some
teething pains. Kumhos may have some availability issues depending on
size.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com