Re: ST Grain of Salt

To: Greg and Valerie Holden <gholden1@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: ST Grain of Salt
From: Paul Andrews <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:11:19 -0400
Hi all,

I don't know where MoHud region is, but here in Philadelphia, ST is one of the
bigger classes.
We regularlly have 7 or 8 entries out of about 100 total cars, and always some
cars
running ST-N,
as well (we also have at least one Miata guy trying to figure out how to put 2
more
seats in his car
so he can play with us). This class is growing, taking cars from GS, mostly,
but a
few HS and ES, too. The class is very competitive, but the most fun, for sure.

-Paul Andrews
-Really Blue 97 GTI VR6
-#24 ST Philly Region

Greg and Valerie Holden wrote:

> List,
>
> I showed up today (7/18) at the MoHud SCCA chapter auto-x with two friends.
> Myself and one of my friends signed up for ST. There were 130 drivers. We were
> the only ones who ran as ST.

> Greg Holden
> Novice, 96 GS-R driver realizing why everyone says Michelin XGTV4's suck.

For a true suck-fest, try Goodyear Eagle GA's  (stock on my GTI VR6-now Toyo
Proxes
T1+, and happy).