Any good stories from Seattle Tour?

To: nw_autox-l@eskimo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Any good stories from Seattle Tour?
From: Doug Chase <dougcha@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

I'm writing the article about the Seattle Tour for
SportsCar.  Do any of you have stories of interest
that you'd like to share with me (and through me, the
rest of the world (or at least the small part of the
world that reads SportCar))?

Did you win a T-shirt and trade it a to rally car
driver for the set of Kumhos that he won?  Did you do
a perfect 360 in the rain, come out of heading in the
right direction at full throttle, and end up in first
place because of that run?

If so, send them my way in the next day or two.  And
I'm on team.net digest mode so copy them to me instead
of only sending to the list.

Thanks,

===
Doug Chase
Everett, WA
'88 Fiero Formula 5-spd (autocrosser)
'88 Fiero GT 5-spd (in hospital (Fiero Factory), thanks Ken and George!)
'85 Fiero GT 4-spd (future Pro Rally car)