Re: Revised STU Proposed Rules

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: Revised STU Proposed Rules
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:47:13 -0700
"R. John Lye" wrote:

> Heh, well, I've got still got a valid tag for my E/P TR-4 which is nowhere
> near street legal (no windshield, no lights, no wipers, no tread <grin>).
> Some states issue a one time vintage or antique tag for older cars, and
> there is no followup inspection...

Yup! My CSP 914 is permanently street legal now. Even if I build an A
Prepared car out of it, I'll still have legal plates for it. Really nice
to have a 25 year old race car. :-)

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/