Re: Street Touring at '99 Nationals YES!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Touring at '99 Nationals YES!!!
From: "Mike and Lara King" <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:53:17 -0400
So, why only go that far? Why not make it a full-fledged class? Cost is not
a factor, but I believe appeal should be. If SCCA is trying to build this
class into something spectacular, they should include it as a regular class
along with the rest of us. This is only my opinion, so if anyone has a
reason that it shouldn't be a regular "Nat'l Championship" class, let me
know. It just doesn't seem fair to those who choose to run the class, spend
tons of money, and still have to run in a "supplemental" class. Great that
it's actually been included at Nationals, but why not go all the way? Just
wondering a bit here.

Mike King
98 Eclipse GSX