Re: Bid on GEEZ to benefit DTN/MBBF

Subject: Re: Bid on GEEZ to benefit DTN/MBBF
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 20:04:24 -0500
> In addition, I'll give the top bidder up to 2 hours of personal
> telephone consultation and coaching using his/her runs from the event or
> events of his/her choosing.

Well I already have the Geez Racer's Bundle, but I'd love to get 2 hours
of telephone "consultation and coaching".  Seriously.  After reading Byron's
articles on Geez in North American Pylon I can see there's a whole iceberg
of information hiding beneath the tip that Geez displays.  The key is to figure
out how to recognize and interpret that info.

So, Byron, what do you say.  How about auctioning off 2 hours of consulting
and coaching as a separate item and donating the proceeds to DTN and
MBBF?  I'll even start the bidding at a modest $50 (even though I'm willing to
go higher...I'd like to play this thing out with some drama!).

John "No, not that one" Engstrom