Re: Need advice on buying a 99 Miata

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need advice on buying a 99 Miata
From: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:10:38 -0400
>Everyone please come out to our event this weekend, Delaware valley
>BMWCCA and Reisentoter PCA are putting on a joint event @ Cornwells
>Heights park and ride lot, anyone not familiar with the lot it's ON I95
just north of
>Woodhaven Road exit..  for particapating you are eligable for A Custom
tuned
>chip for YOUR car, this is not a chip out of some factory that *might* work
>on your car but a chip tuned for YOUR car with proven dyno results.

Uh...and I would want this because??

mlc
C STOCK

P.S.  Clarification for those who needed it: when I said "send Brian
Priebe's car to SS, ASP, or EMod," what I meant was "send WHATEVER car Brian
Priebe happens to be driving to SS, ASP, or EMod."  I was not saying or even
implying anything about that PARTICULAR car.