Suspension Tracking

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension Tracking
From: ttarleto@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 21:39:44 -0500 (CDT)
    Question was , Car tracks straight , but turns one way better than the
other. Look first at caster settings, doesn't matter what they are, just so
they are the same on both sides. Next would be cross weight, but I don't think
that this is your problem. If you have access to a set of scales, check weight
and try to get 50% cross weight + - .2%. unless you have a single seat car
your weights will not be equal side to side, that is ok , just as long as the
cross weight is around 50%. If your scales dont't display cross weight, send
me mail and I will tell you how to figure it.
             Motorsports Services
                Tom Tarleton        TTARLETO@IX.NETCOM.COM