Honda set-up tips?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Honda set-up tips?
From: richj50@bit-net.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 22:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
Can anyone give any suggestions for aligning a stock Prelude Si 4WS for
GS? The camber (I think) isn't adjustable, but the toe/caster is
adjustable in the front and the toe (at least) is adjustable in the rear
too.  I was thinking about .06 total toe out in the front, zero toe in the
rear and on the high side of factory spec for caster.  Any other ideas or
set up advice?  Any recommendations on pressures for Kumho 225 50 15s?
I've never autoxed this car (or any other front-driver) and would like to
start in the right set-up ballpark.

Thanks,

Rich Johnston
95 Z28 ESP