Re: Anyone Autocrossing 99' Miata w/6 spd?

To: Mark.Jones2@unisys.com
Subject: Re: Anyone Autocrossing 99' Miata w/6 spd?
From: WattPhun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:39:28 EDT
Why Yes we are test running a 99 10AE right now.  Car feels great and doesn't
look like you would ever go into first gear on course.  It maybe course
dependant, the jury is out on that one.  The car is not set-up at all. no:
Alignment, exaust, tires, shocks, or bars YET!!! We are just feeling it out
on fun runs and non-point events. Shifting from 2nd to third is easy and we
are hoping to run a set-up version soon. Looking at running the 2000 season
maybe.

Kevin Dietz
Co Driver Glen Hernandez
BS Miata 10AE