FORD wiring harness

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FORD wiring harness
From: Heathcakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 23:28:32 EDT
Help fellow racers.  My tow vehicle is in desperate need of a wiring harness
for the factory fuel injection.  The previous owner, or so-called mechanic,
butchered it up and as of now it will not run.  It needs the harness that
runs from the computer to all of the sensors on the engine. There is another
separate harness for the injectors themselves but that one seems ok.  The
harness it needs is not part of the rest of the truck's wiring (ie: lights,
turn signals, heater, etc.....), and it is not really hard to replace.  Ford
is telling me it will be on backorder for another month (it has already been
about 4-5 weeks).  If anyone can help with either a good used one or someone
that might can fix (ha) the one I have let me know.  The vehicle specifics
are as follows.

85 Ford F-150, 302 FI, Automatic overdrive, dual tanks

Heathcakes
67 CSP CRX