Re: SP rules on catalytic converters

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SP rules on catalytic converters
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:33:10 -0800
Well said.  Certainly my turbocar, which when built to the ESP limits (which
it is anything but) would put out about 230-250 hp in a 3000 pound car, and
would be in no danger (certainly not with this driver) of sweeping the
class, turbo or no turbo.

I'd bet on a fully prepped n/a Z28 on race tires anytime.  Let's not
overreact to that word "turbo" when making rules.

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
1986 SVO Mustang