Re: R&T #3: The G-Force T/A R1 is "street-usable"?

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>, Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Subject: Re: R&T #3: The G-Force T/A R1 is "street-usable"?
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:49:13 -0500
At 10:27 PM 1/30/99 -0600, Josh Sirota wrote:
 I can sure say that
>I've never felt a worse ride from simply a tire change.  Made me want to
>park the BMW!  Absolutely awful ride, picked up every groove and bump in
>the pavement, etc.  Yuck.

You guys haven't "lived" until you drive 200 to 400 miles round trip on the
bias ply Hoosier Autocrossers on a Lotus Europa, especially after they get
some use on them! It got to be even more "fun" after I moved to North
Carolina and got to drive home in the dark in a heavy thunderstorm . . .

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford