Re: Neon--likely to flip?

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Neon--likely to flip?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:58:43 -0700
Eric,
    I would guess the speed was up a bit, and yes, the tires were R tires. How
do you put it down? Turn into it (where the weight is going--in this case, to
the left). Don't know if the guy sharply cranked, as you stated, but no other
car had that problem on this particular course, which was on asphalt, not
particularly sticky as concrete would have been. The guy's size was a
contributing factor, plus the higher than a Miata's center of gravity.
    Would I drive a Neon? I don't think so, but that's because I like rwd cars.