Re: Neon--likely to flip?

To: <RacerRay52@aol.com>, <autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Neon--likely to flip?
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:03:40 -0500
The tendancy for Neons to roll has been well documented in road racing
situations.  How much of that was driver induced is questionable.  As for
autocrossing, I can't remember any of them rolling, however, I have seen the
underside of several.  All of them were on sticky tires.  I have seen a few
others go over though, three BMWs, including one Z3, three VWs, 2 of them
Rabbits, one a Sirrocco, one Ford Escort, and a Suzuki.  All except the
Suzuki had sticky tires....

Phil O.
Subject: Neon--likely to flip?

>     I've seen little hints here and there about Neons getting upside down.
No