Re: Neon--likely to flip?

To: RacerRay52@aol.com
Subject: Re: Neon--likely to flip?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:28:56 -0700
Ray,
    Although I haven't seen one flip, I did see one come awfully close, high up
on two wheels, passenger side a full 2-3 feet or higher in the air. The driver,
very big guy (250+ pounds), was able to put it down with a good correction,
slowly finished his run, sold the car and bought a Miata (not all in the same
day). There was just too much weight on the driver's side, in a right hand turn.
Very scarey.
--Pat Kelly