Re: shesh

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: shesh
From: "Lewis, George (GEA, 083228)" <GEORGE.LEWIS@APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:57:28 -0500
Car & Driver (Feb '99) wrote that the 2000 neon will loose the 150hp engine
as well as the two door body.

Date:   Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:23:37 -0600
From:   solo390@juno.com <mailto:solo390@juno.com>  (Mark Belcik)

Just got done reading the article about the new neons in Autoweek (liked the
article about the new Charger better).  Anyway, they look like a baby
Breeze.  The center console looks like it was ripped out of the new escorts,
but alittle better.  The overall interior looks better though.  Overall it's
vastly inproved from previous years, but I'm just not sure about that
outside though.  The new chassis has "26% better torsional stiffness and is
37% more resistant to bending."  That could make things interesting I guess.

I don't know if I missed this in the thread or not, but did you guys know
that it's only going to be produced in sedan form?  According to the
article, Chrysler believes that the market for entry-level two door  cars is
shrinking fast.  But, they are working on a ACR version of the sedan, anyone
interested???