RE: shesh

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: shesh
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:34:25 -0600
        For those who haven't seen the picture of the new neon yet, go to
http://www.motortrend.com/news/news_f.html and scroll to the bottom. My
personal opinion is that the new neon is ugly and will lose the sales it
used to get off of the "cute" factor. To me it looks like someone put a Ford
Taurus into a compactor and came up with something even uglier than a
taurus. Now if they make it just like all the other chrysler family cars and
also get rid of a manual transmission as an option, they could have a real
loser on thier hands.
        I used to like Chrysler products, even Drag Raced a 74 Dodge Dart
slant six in the early 80's, but the more I see from them lately, the more I
think they are doomed and sell only boring cars, and unless you have the
money for a prowler or viper us Chrylser fans will be looking elswhere for a
couple of years.

John Moore