Re: [Alpines] Dual webers

To: =?UTF-8?B?wqNhdXJp?= <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>, tom.hill@att.net,
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Dual webers
From: "jarrid_gross@earthlink.net" <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:18:08 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Lauri,

Yes this is true, there were several, the most notable was the hartwell
manifold.

The new one available from australia (someone will have to provide that source)
is setup with gooseneck runners, which avoids many of the normal pitfalls on
LHD cars.

Since you have a RHD car (I presume), then just about any vertical app weber
intake
should fit the bill, the one I use is now available from Pierce manifolds in
California.
Its the one formerly made by TWM "L-0077".

HTH

Jarrid Gross
1725 with twin DCOE 45s.