Re: [Alpines] welding manifold

To: ?auri Lehtinen <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>, "Alpines"
Subject: Re: [Alpines] welding manifold
From: tom.hill@att.net
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:25:18 +0000
B Hi Lauri, B I did exactly what you are talking about. B The welding wasn't
much of a problem. B However, I was not able to use the manifold because of
clearance issues with the steering box. B The manifold was cut and welded to
mount the carbs at the maximum angle allowed but it still wouldn't fit. B I
ended up using a manifold intended for a standard Alpine head and Webers. B I
had to weld up the intake ports a little to match the Holbay head.

tom hill -------------- Original message from ?auri Lehtinen
<lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>: --------------