Re: [Alpines] Brake switch and door window questions

To: rootesalpine@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Brake switch and door window questions
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 06:34:35 -0600
Rob:

With regard to your substitute BL switch, I think you are going in the
wrong direction. You need to modify your plan to use a switch that
completes the circuit  the minute you touch the brake and then goes off
when you release the brake. I have some articles in my archive on this,
and replacing windows (if you could clarify what you don't understand).
Also, most brake switch failures on the Alpine seem to be due to a
sludged-up or poorly bled system. Let me know if you want more info.

Ron Tebo