[Alpines] Sunbeam Tiger Question

To: "Boxweed" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: [Alpines] Sunbeam Tiger Question
From: "boxweed" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:38:21 -0400
I have a couple questions regarding Sunbeam Tigers that I hope someone from
the List can answer:
1)  I recently bought a late Tiger Mark IA (serial # in the 2300s) that has
small, round side lights on the sides of both front fenders and in the centers
of both rear side Rootes Group badges where the cloisonne medalions would
normally be.  They look like they could be factory items but I've never seen
them on a Sunbeam before.  Does anyone know if these are factory items or
not?
2)  I wrote to N. Miller to obtain the JAL number for my car, but because the
VIN tag was not still attached to the car, he would not give me the JAL info.
Does anyone know if there is another way to obtain JAL info.  (I have the VIN
tag, which was removed along with the JAL tag when the car was dismantled for
restoration, but the JAL tag was lost.)

Thanks in advance!
Bob