[Alpines] Brake switch and door window questions

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] Brake switch and door window questions
From: rootesalpine@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:11:55 -0400
I want to install a mechanical brake light switch to my brake pedal and I am
wondering if anyone here has a suggestion regarding what kind of switch works
well and mounts easily. B  I am thinking of a deadman switch such as in the
seat of a riding lawnmower. B they are B heavy duty and can hold up to being
stepped on. B If I could figure how to mount it on the pedal lever just above
the pedal cushion where my foot would contact both.

Second question, I need to replace my door window. B I have read the manual
for removal and installation and frankly it makes no sense to me at all.
B Does anyone have the magic trick?

Rob Carpenter

Series V

Poulsbo WA