Re: Ignition Warning Light Stays On

To: "John, Sandra & Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Ignition Warning Light Stays On
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:13:17 -0600
Ryan:

Here are some earlier posts which really seems to point to your WLS not
working, or not being hooked up/grounded properly??

Ron Tebo

Subject: Re: Ignition problems again...
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 10:28:49 -0700
Sender: owner-alpines@autox.team.net

Before you relpace anything, make sure your ignition relay is grounded
correctly. I had that problem and after removing the relay and cleaning the
ground point, everything worked fine.