Re: Crank

To: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Subject: Re: Crank
From: Bill Mounce <bmounce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:23:22 -0500
I was amused, at the age of 18, that my car not only had the provision for
crank start, but acutally HAD the crank in the trunk!  Incidentally, you note
that you should be careful when the car starts and it kicks the crank out.  In
the teens, this caused what was known as a 'Ford fracture'.  Nuff said!  Bill