RE: Crank

To: "'Lloyd Elliott'" <lloydel@uclink4.berkeley.edu>,
Subject: RE: Crank
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:16:08 -0500
I had to do it many times when I had my Series I, but that was 40 years age
and I can't even remember how I got to work this morning.  But, all kidding
aside, yes, it did work just fine.  Just make sure you have it in neutral.
Over the years a lot of people removed the nut at the front of the crank and
replaced it with a normal one.

Bob Berghult
Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)
Series 3, B9203825 LRX GT 39 (son's)