RE: Formula 1 GPs - nil alpine content

To: "'Brent Kasl'" <kasl100@navix.net>,
Subject: RE: Formula 1 GPs - nil alpine content
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:21:51 -0500
Maybe we should have a signature campaign, or something of the sort.  I know
we did this once before, but did we ever get a response?  Maybe we should
bombard the NASCAR Channel/Speed Channel with several campaigns.  Not just
from the USA, but from every county that has Sunbeams.

Bob Berghult

Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)
Series 3, B9203825 LRX GT 39 (son's)
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)