Wot? A soft top?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Wot? A soft top?
From: "Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:08:56 +1100
Listers,

Well, the time has come - I must buy something more substantial to keep the
rain off my head than the pitiful strips of tattered fabric (sometimes
called a soft top) that lay behind my seats. I have started taking my 10
year-old daughter to school in the morning - and getting soaked to the skin
when it rains will probably bother her - kids are so soft these days! ;)

Can anyone recommend a good off-the-shelf soft top for my Series 2? I would
prefer the 3 window type - I have those with single windows restrict your
vision too much. I live in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia, so
non-local suppliers would need to have a good mail-order service.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Rick Harrison