Re: SV: Castor / Camber

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SV: Castor / Camber
From: "Steven L. Finberg" <w1gsl@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:50:51 -0400
A Third opinion from Rootes WSM 145 delivered 2-69 in the US Market:

General Data      Page 23  2nd re-issue

Front Suspension

Alpine  Castor (Positive)    3 deg -50min
        Camber (Positive)    30 min +/- 15 min

With the note "All steering angles and dimensions MUST be checked with
                the car on gap gauges....  see Section F"

                        Steve F

Steve Finberg                        W1GSL                       w1gsl@mit.edu
PO Box 397082 MIT Br        Cambridge MA  02139-7082              617 258 3754