SV: Castor / Camber

To: "alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: Castor / Camber
From: "KJ" <gratz@tystberga.mail.utfors.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:33:42 +0200
I have seen similar differences on my cars. I have two Minxes. One is a LHD
(for Sweden), the other is RHD (for U.K.) The LHD has an extra spacer (8 m.m.)
between the back axle and the leaf spring on the right side. Is it because the
roads are supposed to highest in the middle, and the car is leaning to the
right on the right-hand side of the road and therefore this spacer is to make
the car more level. Sounds silly but why not!

Kristian J