Re: Speedo Off

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo Off
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:42:18 -0500
I think I have it figured out. My original speedo is a factory OD calibrated one
for a 3.89 gearing. When I installed the 4.22 rear it will be off and has
nothing to do with the cable. So the choices are to either swap the speedo head
for a 4.22 or find an original 3.89 rear for a S2. Sound correct? Brent