Re: [6pack] Suspension bushings

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Bill Wellbaum <wcwellbaum@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Suspension bushings
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
Many listers have used uerethane bushings successfully, though I seem to
remember that there were a few comments about squeaking a bit following
installation.

I have nylatron bushings that were obtained from Goodparts. I have had ZERO
problems with noise or rear end sagging from worn bushings. For my money, buy
these from Goodparts. He's a great supporter of the hobby and has a well
deserved reputation for helping out with problems, should they ever arise.

Jim