Re: [6pack] Foreboding brake fluid leak -servo rebuild needed?

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Foreboding brake fluid leak -servo rebuild needed?
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:06:01 +0000
Pete, if you have brake fluid streaming down the front of the servo it means
the seals in the MC have failed and it is time to rebuild or just replace it
with a new one. They are available and not that expensive (around $170) and
pretty easy to swap out.

If this has been going on for a while the servo may have a lot of fluid inside
it also so that would be something else to check.

Stan