Re: [6pack] Race Car Quandry

To: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Race Car Quandry
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:12:10 -0700
        RML:

        Looks like there was a chipped edge on the casting, and the crack
proliferated from the chip. Could it be damage incurred on the race track?
Might be good to look for other chips and sand/polish them out of the
casting.
        This *IS* one of the places that the castings are known to crack,
however. What modifications have you made to the suspension? Coil over shocks,
sway bars, etc?

        Cheers,

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette