[6pack] RE: Recommendation for a folding engine crane ?

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] RE: Recommendation for a folding engine crane ?
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:56:05 +0000
Thanks everyone for the thoughts about folding engine cranes. I picked up a 2
ton folding crane from Pep Boys this evening, $104.00 after the $40 rebate and
just $5.00 more than the 1 ton crane that was essentially the same physical
size . It packs up reasonably small when folded and once I get through this
winters projects it can live in the basement until required for service again.
The cranes are rated relative to the boom extension and this one is still good
for half a ton when fully extended.

Stan