[6pack] Trailing arm bushings

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Trailing arm bushings
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:56:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hello List,

Has anyone trimmed the sleeve on the poly bushings to prevent the trailing arm
moving in and out due to the gap between the bracket and bushing?  I have one
bushing that has no play and three bushings that have 1/8" to 3/16" play.  This
results in one trailing arm moving in and out and the other with slight
movement in and out.  The movement is by hand with out the spring installed.
The horizontal movement of the trailing arms during turning can be a little
unsettling!  I am not suggesting trimming the sleeve even with the bushing, but
enough to reduce the horizontal movement.

Regards,

Greg Perry