Re: RE: [6pack] Door catch strap question

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: [6pack] Door catch strap question
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:58:02 -0400
Vance;

The rivets sold by TRF for the guide spring are a part number 556141.
These are solid steel rivets. Though there is no picture of them here,
a reference is at
http://www.zeni.net/trf/TR6-250GC/197.php

Does anyone know how to set solid rivets like these in such an awkward
location? Is there a special tool for this?

Dave Friedlander
'74 TR6