Re: [6pack] new member

To: KingR44916@aol.com, 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] new member
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:02:12 -0700 (PDT)
New Member,

While it's always a good idea to clean all the ground connections these
problems sound switch related to me.

The brake light switch is on relatively flexible tab down at the brake pedal.
It's possible that you just need to bend this tab in so the brake pedal can
push the switch in further and turn off the brake lights. Or you might need a
new switch.

The headlight switches are notoriously low quality. Most people have had to
replace them, usually after the wiring harness behind the switch also suffers
from some over heating. I'd start at the switch.

Good luck and welcome to the list!

Kendall
San Clemente, CA