RE: [6pack] Vibration

To: "6-Pack List Serve" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Vibration
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:41:17 -0400
Rick,
I haven't seen anyone mention this but if the Drive shaft splines were
separated to ease the U-joint install, I suggest making sure the front yoke
lines up with the rear yoke  +)---------(+ maybe this is what Dick was
refering to as mismatched flanges?  I recently did this and even knew
better, I'm sure someone can better explain why it sets up some kind of
harmonic vibe.

good luck
Brooks
CF28658UO