Re: [6pack] glove box lock

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] glove box lock
From: SamuelsMA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 17:28:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/2007 6:49:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vance.navarrette@intel.com writes:

Michael:

There is a small finger with a rubber  bumper on it that
functions as a stop when closing the door. Bend this  forward about 1/16"
or so, and it should solve your  problem

Vance:

That answer was the winner!  It took me all of 10 seconds to bend the  tab a
little forward and now the door pops open as it was intended to.   Much easier
than fitting a new finger pull, in the sense that I would have had  to change
the shape of the lock hole in the glovebox door.

Thanks!

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue