Re: [6pack] Neg Battery Cable

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Neg Battery Cable
From: Mark <whitetr6@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:27:09 -0400
Although it wasn't obvious to me at the time, it is now - as another
lister pointed out, with the terminals toward the back, there is a
risk of them contacting the bonnet, or the lip of steel that frames
the engine bay. I'm simply taking it back to the store and having them
switch it out with the correct one.

--
Mark