[6pack] Neg Battery Cable

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Neg Battery Cable
From: Mark <whitetr6@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:47:04 -0400
My new battery has the terminals positioned closer to the back side
than the previous battery had, meaning the cables have to reach a
little further. No problem on the positive side, but the neg ground
cable is too short (it appears to be original, so if I just order a
replacement from TRF or whoever, I expect it to be the same length). I
have no concerns about strict originality - I just like good reliable
parts. Do I just need to find a longer ground cable at my local auto
parts store, or is there some spec I have to make sure of (e.g.
gauge)? Is the braided design also important?

Thanks,
Mark
76 TR6
CF53032UO