Re: 6 Pack Digest V1 #1789

To: owner-6pack@autox.team.net, 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6 Pack Digest V1 #1789
From: photog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:00:59 -0500
I had a weird noise in engine (TVR, same TR6 engine) and we were close to
ripping the engine apart when we found that a little piece of carbon had broken
loose and was rattling around inside. Sounded like a can full of rocks. Then
the sound got less and less. An experienced man with a long screwdriver held to
his ear diagnosed it. He then pulled the plug in question, gunned the engine
and the carbon came flying out. Problem over. Not saying it is this but you
never know.
Steve

TVR 2500M